Subscribe online for 30 days RISK FREE money back guarantee.
The Online Reference of Choice by Doctors and Universities
The reference textbooks are now online and expanded. Antimicrobial Therapy and Vaccines Volume I: Microbes, Antimicrobial Therapy and Vaccines Volume II: Antimicrobial Agents, HIV Clinical Manual, and Empiric. Links to Guideslines, Review articles, Historical vignettes, Videos, Colored figures make this the most comprehensive reference in infectious diseases. The website is updated daily with newly-published articles dealing with diagnosis and therapy.
The Guided Medline Search feature allows instant retrieval of recent articles pertinent to a specific clinical topic such as "Antimicrobial Therapy."
We’re sure you will find the Antimicrobe online reference an invaluable resource.
Ready to subscribe to the Antimicrobe reference guide?
What’s Included in the Antimicrobe Online Database
- Detailed information on alternative therapy when the drug of choice cannot be given including antimicrobial resistance, drug allergy, immunocompromised host, pregnancy, etc.
- Expanded summaries on microbiology, epidemiology, laboratory diagnosis, clinical manifestations and pathogenesis complement the comprehensive sections on antimicrobial therapy.
- Links to review articles in pharmacology and in vitro/animal studies.
- State-of-the-art updates from clinical peer-review journals are linked to individual topics.
- Historical vignettes giving anecdotes and historical perspective of key discoveries in microbiology and infectious diseases.
—Clinical Infectious Diseases, 2006